Dedicated PMU units are needed given the highly technical and complex nature of the project deserving in depth facilitation and coordination at various levels. Project Management Units (PMUs) have been established in each of the two implementing agencies (DHM and MoAD) to implement, facilitate and coordinate project activities. Composition of the PMU is as below.
- National Project Director (DG, DHM)
- Assistant Project Director (DDG, DHM)
- Project Technical Coordinator
- Financial Management Consultant
- Procurement Consultant
- Social and Communications Consultant
- Environmental Safeguard Consultant
- Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant
Except DG and DDG, all specialists are consultants.